Notary Outstanding Verified Achievement
Signing Agent School utilizes a dynamic set of 17 data points to calculate a NOVA score for every notary. The algorithm takes into account the notary's real-world experience and number of signings as well as their exam scores, timliness, and professionalism.
NOVA Scores are calculated using 17 notary data points including:
- Signing Agent School Exam Scores
- Feedback From Actual Notary Assignments
- Successful & Timely Completion Thru Document Uploads
- Understanding & Accuracy With Client-Specific Instructions
- Understanding & Accuracy With Client-Specific Service Level Agreements
- Professionalism Displayed With Borrowers
- Up-To-date Notary Profiles, Including Commission, Bond, E&O
- Ability to Handle Complex and Bi-Lingual Signings
Definition: Nova - a luminous star.